Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Honeymoon. End.

Let's face it...everything has to come to an end sometime, be it good or bad!
Unfortunately that meant the honeymoon too.
So enjoy these last few pictures!
 This was us the morning we are supposed to leave! We packed everything, weighed our suitcases, and layered clothes on to make our suitcases keep under the weight! :) Then we snuggled up and soaked in the last few minutes of our Turtle Bay Resort experience. We didn't want to leave can you tell?
 Right as we were walking out I realized that I needed to take every picture of every view from our room balcony. Here is what we woke up to every morning and fell asleep to every night! Let's go back!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff has our bag (we only took one bag) all loaded up and we are ready to go! Here is our rental car (yep we are big kids now) and the last picture at the resort.
Then we went and turned in our rental car, caught a cab to the airport, got all checked in, found out our flight was delayed 4 hours so the waiting game began. We decided to start it out with a little Pinkberry, both of our first. During our wait we played games, snacked, talked, and had a few people tell us their life story (Jeff says I have a gift, I just sit there and I literally have random people come up to me and tell me their life story.) The craziest lady we met was named Christmas and she was born on Christmas, she was a hair stylist that got caught up in a few fraud events and the person she was living with got put in jail and so she was going to see her sister or something like that? I don't know? It was crazy! Then there was a really sweet 80 year old lady that told me her Hawaii history, what happened with her husband and his health, the toll it's taking on her, and the joy her grandkids bring her, it was really sweet. One story she told me that stuck with me was that she didn't know if she could take care of her husband anymore, sometimes he doesn't know who she is, she takes care of him and she literally has to lift him up on the toilet for him to go, it really touched me to see the love she has for him. She was really sweet.
 Anyways, the wait was long but it wasn't so bad! We ate good (but expensive) food, we met some awesome people, we made some funny faces (as you can see), and the best part was we were together! After having all this airport fun we loaded up on the plane, flew, landed, caught a cab back to Mandalay Bay, got in our car and headed home. Our Hawaii adventure was over! :( But it was a beautiful start to a beautiful marriage! I love you Jeff SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
However, don't feel too bad for us having to come home from Hawaii. Look what we came home to! :) We are so blessed! The honeymoon came to an end but we have an eternity to look forward to!!!!
I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment