Sunday, January 20, 2013

12/12/12...Entertainment!!!

I have been raised on entertainment!
A family function is not a function without someone singing, dancing, telling stories, making people laugh, or having a spiritual discussion.
So naturally we couldn't have a big family get together (reception) without having all the things we love at the get together like food, desserts, pictures, and entertainment!
Here are all the pictures from our fun night of entertainment!!!
We had 12 numbers ;)
 Our montage video put together by Jeff's dad! :) It was perfect and I loved looking at all the pictures!
 Next was the "Hawaiian Wedding Song" my grandpa sings it and it is tradition that the bride dances to it as a gift to her husband!
The song goes like this...
"This is the moment
I've waited for...
 I can hear my heart singing
 Soon bells will be ringing...
 This is the moment
Of sweet Aloha...
 I will love you longer than forever
Promise me that you will leave me never...
 Here and now dear,
All my love,
I vow dear...
 Promise me that you will leave me never
I will love you longer than forever...
 (I was stepping on my dress so my cute little cousins came and held it for me!)
Now that we are one
Clouds won't hide the sun
Blue skies of Hawaii smile...
 On this, our wedding day
I do love you with all my heart"
 I think he liked it :)
 Next he sang the song he wrote for me!
 Uncle Max was the mic stand here.
 He is seriously so talented!
 Then we had a dance by my aunties, cousins, and sister! It was beautiful just like them!



 Slap dance!
 All my boy cousins and my brother slapping away!
 Isn't he to die for??
 Shake it!



 Then we had the sa sa! :)
 Sa Sa was performed by all my cousins!
 Jeff's childhood friend, Chase, played and sang "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie.

 We then had Kaos perform their jazz routine to "1,000 Years"
 Kaos and Kalamity are a huge part of my life so it was common sense to have them there to perform!
 Then my cousin Tayvia sang "At Last" and it was beautiful!
 I was changed and ready to dance again but decided I'd better have another dance during "At Last" it only made sense because we were married at last!
 Janessa and Kali doing the "Hukilau"
 Too Cute!!!
 Shaking it and doing their thing!
 Next was the Haka!
 Performed by my brother and boy cousins!
 Don't they look fierce?
 Then we had them do it again but this time with Jeff leading it!
 Too cute! :)
 Kalamity and Kaos doing their thing to "Together Again" one of my favorite dances!
 My friend, Alexa, is amazing! She just got married on the 29th of December!
 Looking good!
 My Aunty Tia is amazing and I feel so blessed to get to dance with her!
 Then we had Jeff's sister, Amanda, sing "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele.
 She is seriously soooo talented!
 Then we had "If I Aint Got You" performed by my Aunty Tia, Aunty Irene, Alexa, and Me!
 Stallin'

 Getting everyone to come up and dance!
 Just having a little moment of love!
 When everyone comes together to dance you can't help but smile!
 

 And this concludes our wonderful entertainment!
We loved every moment of it and I think everyone watching did too! 
Or at least I hope so!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding looks like it was such a blast! P.S I didn't know that Amanda is your husbands sister! She was my voice teacher in highschool! Small world! anyway's you guys look so happy together! And you looked beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical night!! Congrats again! Your so beautiful. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirstie thank you so much! :) and yeah, Amanda is amazing!!!! :) and Jess thank you, it makes me feel good when people like to read my blog! :) You both are so great!

    ReplyDelete