Monday, April 25, 2016

Hello & Goodbye.

So this week was kind of stressful in a thinking too much kind of way.
 Jeff took this beautiful picture at one of my photo sessions last week and I loved it. Of course I gave him critiques and compliments and he felt pretty professional after.
We went as a family to see the Abolitionist and it was amazing. It's so sad to think that children sex trafficking is a real problem, and because it is a real problem it's so important to be aware and to do what we can to help stop it! I recommend everyone see the movie just to inform yourself of the issues taking place in our world!
We had Kalamity and Kaos try outs this week and I was really nervous to run them, but they went awesome and we had amazing talent come out! 
What I found so rewarding was seeing all the old Kalamity and Kaos members progress over the year(s) and then thinking of all the progress all the new people will have over the next year. 
Seriously though, I was blown away and I'm excited to see what this next year has in store!
 Just another picture documenting all my gardening hard work!
 I love flowers and I love how they make me feel! THERAPY doesn't even begin to describe their effect on me.
 Sometimes I get really creative and make new masterpieces, this is my breakfast pita sandwich masterpiece. I have Jeff rate all my meals and give me critiques (I know, I'm weird haha) but this sandwich he gave a 10 out of 10, I think he might've just been hungry, but I'll take it!
 We had our annual performance at the Kite Festival and it was a great warm up for our show in a couple weeks!!!
 After our performance we walked over to the fountain to cool down a little, I think I will be making this a regular thing. It was so soothing to play in the fountain then to lay on the cement platforms in the sun and listen to the fountain.
 Sunday was a busy day for us! We started it out with Elder Empey's homecoming!
 Squishy bench love! 
👨🏽👩🏽👩🏼👨🏽👩🏼 Elder Empey was an amazing missionary and his homecoming left me feeling hopeful and uplifted!
 Then we made our way to Kiana's farewell!
I love our photo sessions every time we get together!!!
 Cousins for days! It was a beautiful day celebrating Kiana and I feel so blessed to have so many amazing cousins that inspire me to be better!!!
We got to meet Kiana's special friend, Austin, and he was just as great as we thought he would be!

Well this blog post was a nice break from my Capstone final paper, but break time is over for me!
 I hope everyone has a wonderful week, don't forget to look for ways to serve others cause that's what brings us true happiness in this life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment