Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1st Ornament.

I apologize for still playing catch up on my blog!
I hate having to post about the past but I need it for myself!

Every Christmas my family has a tradition of getting an ornament that represents that year! I love this tradition so much and with all the craziness going on with the wedding and finals and our big annual show I never got around to finding us one.
But don't you worry because my mom is wonderwoman! 
She custom ordered us our very first Christmas Ornament!!!!
Isn't it adorable???????? 
I love it soooooo much!
We had a wonderful Christmas with both families! (The balancing game between families is a little hard, but worth it!) I love the holiday season and am sad to see it end!
Thank you Mom for always thinking of others and making every holiday, every occasion, and every day so specail!

Merry (Late) Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment