Monday, January 14, 2013

12/12/12...Wedding Party.

Since we chose 12/12/12 as our date, we decided to run with the 12 theme.
So naturally we had to have 12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmen!
So here is the fabulous wedding party!!!!!!!!!!!! (12)
 Let me introduce you to my gorgeous bridesmaids...Starting from the left...
My aunty Tia, Aunty Irene, Teesha, Kiana, Tori, Syd, ME, Cecilee, Alexa, Amy, Amanda, Bri, Steph!
 Red is my favorite color and I've always dreamed of having all of my bridesmaids in red dresses, so I did! I also had them wear turquoise jewelry and cream cardigans! There were 4 different red dresses, they could wear whatever turquoise they wanted, whatever cardigan they wanted, and whatever shoes! I wanted them to show their own personality but still look together! :) I think it turned out to a success! Close together with a smile!
 Photo bomb...but he's so cute!
Strike a pose hahaha...
 Smile!
 Laugh!
 Dip Kiss!
 Boy, girl, boy, girl...
Pose!
 Let me introduce the groomsmen...Starting at the left...
Zack, Chase, Jake, Joe, Curtis, Brad, Jeff, Landon, Garret, Jaden, Trev, Andy, Shaye.
 Macho. The groomsmen I wanted them to wear vest so they looked like they were part of the wedding party, but I didn't want tuxes cause I didn't want the tuxes to take away from Jeff's. Then I had them all wear whatever red tie they had! :) I think it turned out nice!
 Pose!
 Celebrate!
 Love.
 True Love.
Admire.
 My new brother, Brad!
 My beautiful sisters, they are seriously gorgeous inside and out!!
 My handsome little brother, who is obviously not so little anymore!
 He is really as sweet as he appears!
 Me and my beautiful new sisters!
 Love!
 Studs!

No comments:

Post a Comment