Thursday, January 17, 2013

12/12/12...Feeling Loved!

These pictures are of our friends and family that came and supported!
Hope you get a little bit of the feeling that took place that night, cause it was AMAZING!!!
Take it in!
My handsome Grandpa Ah Quin was our wedding singer! :) He was a hit!!!
Our 30 minute line! Haha talking with the Wades.
This cute couple, the Tilbys, have been in my ward since we've lived in Ivins.
We felt so loved :) the place was full of the people we love!
Aspen, Abby, Syd, and Raya! Using one of our seating areas! The young woman from my home ward volunteered to wait on the tables, and my cousins managed the door and my gifts!
My little cousin Selena signing the sign-in book!
A glimpse of the making of the book.
Getting all propped out for their photo session.
Admiring.
The line.
Hugs from my Aunty Tia and Jenn Olsen!
Jeff hugging his Uncle Court.
Me hugging Jenn, and Jeff holding my dress hahaha.
Introducing our wedding party!
Brad and Cec, our best man and maid of honor, said a few words!
Singing happy birthday to my wonderful Dad! :) I love him so much!
Sneak shot.
Waiting for their turn in the photo booth!
I'd say it was a hit! :)
Jeff's Aunt and Uncle signing in!
Jeff's parents about to go in!

Before the reception even started my Grandpa Ah Quin was warming up and I guess my Horlacher Grandparents had a little dance. I love this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment