Sunday, January 20, 2013

12/12/12...The Send Off.

 The only decent side...
 I told Jeff, and I quote, "Can you make sure your friends don't decorate the car? I don't want any inappropriate things on it. Really anyone else!" Guess he didn't take me serious...
 Yes the car was wrapped in yarn, and yes it did have random stuff written all over it, and yes there are hot dogs and other things on the car...
 I guess boys will be boys!
My dad taking all my stuff out for me so my hands wouldn't be full! Haha I love him!
 Here we come!!!
 All smiles!
 Thanks Mom for making those cute ribbon bell send off thingys! They are adorable!!
 I love this picture! :)




 I love you Mom!!!
 And then I saw the car...hahahahahaha!
 And then a cop siren and lights started going off!
  I was confused! Haha!
 Turns out it was just my dad playing a joke on us! :)
 Hugs...I love you Dad!
 Trying to open the door for me...
 Still trying...
 Finally got it!
 Now Jeff trying to get into the car!

 Me waiting!
Then as we were trying to drive away the yarn was getting everywhere so we stopped and our dad's helped to get all the stuff off!

Then we were off!!!!

Really our wedding day was absolutely perfect and it couldn't have been possible without my wonderful Mom, first off, but also both of our parents, our friends and our family!!! :) SO A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE SHOWN US AND IN HELPING TO MAKE OUR DAY ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment