Wednesday, January 16, 2013

12/12/12...Party Details!

I don't like to call our reception a reception, because it was way to fun to be called a reception!
So I call it a party! :)
And here are all the little details and fun things I want to remember!!!
 We strung wire across and hung the lights and lanterns and red puff balls! :) 
We borrowed the lanterns from a friend and I made the red flower puff balls (with a lot of help of course!)
 I love pictures of blurred lights! :)
 I loved it! :) It turned out so beautiful!
 Table cloths we borrowed half of them and ended up buying the other half! Turns out cream table cloths are hard to come by. On the chairs we tied loose ties on random chairs to really just pop some color here and there.
 I was going for more of a vintage theme so I wanted to use vintage items as center pieces! We have so many wonderful friends that let us borrow a lot of their cute home decor which ended up as our center pieces!
 Just as a little detail to our vintage 12/12/12 theme going one, we had all the clocks set to 12:12! :)
 All of the cute "Reader's Digest" books used to add levels and dimension, I found at a thrift store for .25 cents each! And I'm using them as decor now!
 Really, none of this could have been possible without my awesome mom and all the help of our family, friends, and neighbors! We are so blessed!!!
 I think it turned out nice! :)
 12:12
 The adorable couch we borrowed from my neighbor, Shelly Ence, and the cute doors we borrowed from my other neighbor, Amber Mc Arthur! All the other fill-ins were ours!
 This gorgeous arch we borrowed from my wonderful boss, Tiffany Wilson! The chandelier we rented from Big Day Rentals. And all the cute pin wheels and puff balls on the wall I made! :)
 Borrowed from my boss! If you can't read the message it says, "Jeff and Cam sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love. Then comes marriage..."
 Just a random item table!
 This was one of our wedding gifts from the Jones, they gave it to us early so we could display it! :) So thoughtful!
 My GORGEOUS cake! :) Our family friend, Blanca Martineau, is a cake designer! As her wedding gift she made me this fabulous 4-tier cake!!! The adorable gold table we rented from Big Day Rentals!
 I would highly recommend going through Blanca for any cake you may need! She is so easy to work with, she is so sweet, her cakes are delicious, and her work is phenomenal!
 Need to learn more?? Here you go! http://www.blancasdesignercakes.com/
 One more! :) Our flavors were, (starting from the bottom) vanilla with chocolate pudding, german chocolate cake, a strawberry flavor of some sort, and the topping was a cookies and cream of course! :)
 Wedding gift drop off! We rented the bed from Big Day Vintage Rentals, we also rented the mailbox for the cards, and the letters on the wall from her too! :) The suitcases, pinwheels, and flower puffs are mine!
 Big Day Vintage Rental, http://www.bigdayvintage.com/ just in case you were dying to know!
 My mom made these adorable goodbye wavers! :) Everyone waved them as we left!
 Entrance! Chair is Shelly's!
 Instagram of course! Easle rented from Big Day!
 Love!
 Pinwheels!
 Big Day rental.
 Made! :)
 Made!! :)
 And made!!! :)
 Drink and dessert area! Rented from Big Day! :)
 Borrowed from my boss!
I absolutely loved our announcements! The photography was perfect, thank you Deb and Mike! They were wonderful to work with, they take pride in their work and they are always doing little extras! They designed my announcement for free! Thank you!! :) I booked a photography package with them and the photobooth came with it, then they gave me a $100 discount for being local, and they designed my announcement! REALLY, they are amazing! For more information go to http://www.funnyfacephoto.com/
 Now the actual announcement itself was amazing! The texture, the picture print, the size, everything turned out beautifully! Our neighbor, Bryant Edgington, works for a printer and he gave us a KILLER deal to print 1,000 announcements with envelopes! I have some HUGE thank you's to give out!
 Our rings on the chandelier!
 On the couch!
 On the globe!
 On our sign in book! The photobooth was my favorite purchase! It was not only fun to do, but it also served as the party favor and the sign-in book, all included! AMAZING right???
 On a suitcase!
 Photobooth! The package I booked came with all the fun props! Also, you can't tell here, but the photobooth was customized to us, the photo strip design was also custom and matched the customized booth, and there was a screen on the outside that can play slide shows, dvds, or show what's going on inside! We chose to have our proposal video play! If I hadn't done the photobooth, I highly doubt I would look at the sign in book, but now I look at it all the time to see all the photo strips and how much fun it looked! :) Best purchase, ever! :)
 FOOD! We couldn't have a party without food! All the rice was made by our awesome friends, the Gali's! The mixed vegies were made by neighbors!
 Frog eye salad was catered by Dixie State College Catering!
 Meat was also catered! Jeff's mom works at the college and she got an insane deal on catering! Plus the food was delicious! We went for a luau style with chicken, pork, vegies, rice, mac salad, frog eye salad, and rolls! I'm part polynesian, I know you probably can't tell, but that's why we chose the luau food!
 Mac salad, made by neighbors!
 Gift display with gifts! :) So cute!
 This is the kind of mail I could get used to! :)
 Sign in book cover, also was the custom photobooth design for the strip and the booth!
 Loved the bed!
 We also had my 2 couches as a seating area display! They actually got used! :)
 Home made oreos, made by neighbors!! And tons of mini cupcakes, made by Jeff's aunt, Melanie!! So yummy!!!

We really had so much help! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends! Words really can't express the gratitude I feel for all the help, giving, support, and Christ-like love that was shown to us! It was a perfect day and there is no way it could have been possible without our friends and family!! I love you all!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment