Sunday, January 13, 2013

12/12/12...Introducing Mr&Mrs Hauck!

Please excuse my absence. 
I've been a little busy getting married!!!
There is so much I want to share but the thought of getting it all out exhausts me.
So...To get me going I'm going to start with pictures.
I think pictures are the best way to tell a story so let me tell the story of 12/12/12 in pictures!
 Beautiful day to get married!

  Our friends and family waiting patiently.
 Our friends Garret and Alexa! They just got married on the 29th of December.
 My cousins playing on the tree.
 Syd, Tayvia, and Raya! I have a beautiful family!
 Tayvia and Jaden
 How many cousins can you fit on one bench?
 My gorgeous boquet! All of my flowers were done by my sister-in-law Stephanie! She is so talented!
 Hugs for my wonderful mom!
 More waiting...
 Introducing Mr and Mrs Hauck!!!
 We are on cloud nine, can you tell?
 The beginning of many, many more!

 Hugs!
 Hugs!!
 And more hugs!!!


 Captured moment.

 Jeff hugging his little brother Brad, who is leaving on a mission to Santa Maria, Brazil on the 27th of February 2013.
 Steph and Jeff!
 My Aunty Jeanette made my beautiful veil!

 My cousins wanted to make sure my dress didn't drag! So cute!!
 We are a little excited can you tell??
...

No comments:

Post a Comment