Sunday, January 13, 2013

12/12/12...Family and Friends together.

 We are so blessed to have so much love and support from our family and friends! This is everyone together!!! :)
 A little wedding cheer!
 This is how excited everyone gets when we kiss...
 Funny faces! Check out my grandma Ah Quin's face...I think she wins! :)
 A big group hug!
 I really love hugs! :)

 Everyone from my side of the family, including my friends!
My side, excluding the friends! 
 Me and Jeff with my parents, my siblings, and both sets of grandparents!
 Us with my Ah Quin grandparents and my Horlacher grandparents.
 My family that I love so much! It's crazy how time flies and everyone grows up.
 Family loving! :)
 Celebrating my dad's birthday!
 Now celebrating our temple marriage!
 Lastly celebrating our eternal family! :)
 My parents!
 I love these two amazing people with my whole heart!
 My mom, my role model, and my best friend!
 My amazing dad! He got to give his oldest away for his 43rd birthday! :) I love you Dad!
 This guy is amazing!
 Us with our wonderful parents!
Me with my siblings!
 Jeff's side of the family with the friends included!
 Jeff's side without friends!
Gotta love those other candid moments! :)
 Jeff's parents, siblings, and two sets of his grandparents.
 Papa Joe, Irene, Me, Jeff, Nana Hauck, Grandpa Hauck.
 Us with Jeff's parents and siblings.
 All smiles and giggles today...
 Lost in each other's eyes...can't help when it happens haha.
 Jeff's awesome parents!
 Jeff's with his parents!
 This picture says to me, "I'm proud of the man you've become, Jeff!"
 Jeff and his dad!
 Jeff and his siblings including his brother-in-law Shaye!
 Jeff and his siblings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment