Friday, January 18, 2013

12/12/12...Dances.

 My Daddy Daughter dance :) Our dance was to "What a wonderful world!"
 I love my dad so much! He is the sweetest, funniest, hardest working, most loving, most amazing dad ever! Thank you for sharing your birthday with us Dad! I love you!
 Jeff's dance with his mom!

 Just admiring my dad!





 Our first dance!

 We had "Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley picked out as "our" song but for one reason or another we got another song, "The Wonder of You!"

 Oh how I love him!
 We are a little crazy about each other!!!




The Wonder Of You by Elvis Presley

When no one else can understand me
When everything I do is wrong
You give me hope and consolation
You give me strength to carry on

And you're always there to lend a hand
In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you

And when you smile the world is brighter
You touch my hand and I'm a king
Your kiss to me is worth a fortune
Your love for me is everything

Ill guess I'll never know the reason why
You love me like you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you

No comments:

Post a Comment