Monday, January 16, 2012

Hurray for a new job!

I've been searching and praying for another job opportunity.
Since I'm not in school right now I need to be doing something worthwhile, and paying off my student loan seems worthwhile right?
Fact of the matter...I just don't make enough at good ol' Pizza Factory.
I love the job and the people I work with but I just don't make enough for my needs.
So I've been praying and applying like crazy.

Pause.
I just wanted to share this. I thought it was funny. We should all be grateful for the jobs we have! :) HAHA

My prayers were answered this last Thursday.
I was at Jeff's house just hanging out when his mom walks in and asks if I'm looking for a job. 
'Why yes, yes I am...'
Turns out one of her best friends asked her for references cause she is looking for a personal assistant.
'Please tell me more... :)'
She's really flexible. The work requires doing anything and everything she needs. Pay is good, better than your getting right now. And you will learn all kinds of new cool things. Are you interested???
'YES, YES, YES, AND YES!'

I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!
Today was my first day and I loved it.
I love not having a set schedule. 
I love having a fun boss.
I love learning new things.
I love always having different things to do.
I love my new job.
Of course today was the first day, but so far so good. I have a really good feeling about this job. I know I won't ever get bored with it. I know I'm going to love it!
Thank you Nancy and a big thank you to Tiffany! :) I'm so excited to learn and to work! :) I feel so blessed and I can't wait to get into all the work!!!

2 comments:

  1. ABC Jobs: https://soundcloud.com/yesnack/abc-jobs
    The world is your pearl. Be what you wanna be
    http://www.yesnack.com

    ReplyDelete