Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/12/12...Bride and Groom.

When I first got engaged I told my mom, "I want a full lace dress, form fitting, long or 3/4 sleeves, pearl detailing if possible, and more of a vintage-timeless feel."
She replied with, "I think I have that in the closet? Have you looked at my dress?"
I had completely forgotten!
It fit perfect!
It was exactly what I wanted!
And that is what I wore!
Thank you Mom for being so timelessly fashionable!!!
For Jeff, we decided to go with vintage all around so he is wearing a classic tail tuxedo!
With a white vest and white tie!
I love these pictures, and I think you will too.
Hopefully you enjoy...
:)










































Side note about our rings...Jeff actually picked my ring out! I gave him 4 options and told him I wanted to be surprised! He chose the Neil Lane ring but replaced the diamond with a pear shaped diamond! I LOVE IT!!! He says it reminded him of me, unique, beautiful and expensive (haha), definitely one of a kind! :) I love him!
 His ring is wood inlayed with a Bahama cherry wood! He loves guitars and is always talking about the kind of wood they are made with so I wanted to find him a unique and different ring that I knew he would love! I actually ended up purchasing his ring from eBay, but after much research! I think it fits him perfectly! :)



















2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable Cambria! Congrats and best wishes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, congratulations to you!!!! :) I am so excited for you two! And thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete