Monday, July 7, 2014

Laguna Beach ~ 1

Every year Jeff's family has a "cuzzie camp" down in Laguna Beach! 
We have a blast spending time together!
Here is our fun from day one...
 We headed down early and arrived around lunch time! So we stopped at Cheesecake factory and had a DELICIOUS start to our trip!
 As soon as we got to the hotel we put on our suits and headed to the beach. The beach NEVER gets old. Here is Mom and Dad paddle boarding!
 Jeff practicing his photography, with my help :)
 He's a babe!
 The hotel we stay at is adorable with succulents everywhere!
 Not to mention it's right on the beach and they provide all the beach chairs and towels! (And there's a pool!)

 You can see lots of expensive and cool cars on the PCH.
 Beautiful flowers all over California and I am envious of that.
 Fam.
 Just stalking professional surfer, I FORGOT HIS NAME haha.



 Nothing like walking on the beach at sunset with your love!

 After watching the beautiful sunset, we walked the streets of Laguna Beach!

 If the store was open I might have gotten that "wife" shirt for Jeff! Haha.
 Tree house art museum!
Then we sat on the curb, ate candy, and listened to the ukulele musician across the street!
Played around with settings on my camera and messed up this picture, but I actually really liked it!
Next time: bring my tripod and clicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment