Friday, July 11, 2014

23 Years...

I'm a little (A LOT) late in posting about my parent's anniversary.
I don't know if other kids celebrate their parent's anniversary, but ever since I can remember we always did.
When I was little we would make dinner then dress up like waiters and serve my parents.
Or I'd make all the kids make cards then give mom and dad "alone" time.
Basically we always celebrate in some way.
This year we decided to replicate some childhood pictures and this is what we came up with...
(They aren't exact replicas but I think you get the point.)
I would've loved to have been picky about set up and outfits but we only had 2 hours, and it's a lot harder than it looks hahahaha.
Please excuse picture quality and sizing...




We love our parents and it was so special to see them open this book.
 We gave it to them right before we left on our family vacation (because it came late in the mail.)
 They were shocked...
 Then they both started to cry :) haha
 THEY LOVED IT!!!
 Then we all busted up and laughed hysterically as we drove!
We also redid the dining room for them!

It was the best gift we could've given them and it was fun to put together then see their reaction! :)
LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment