Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Laguna Beach ~ Day 3 & 4

I slacked on the last two days, as far as pictures so that's why they are combined!
However both days were awesome!
Saturday we hung out at the beach til around noon then we went shopping and a fancy dinner with all the "adults".
 I loved this lighting fixture in the restaurant! The restaurant is Javier's and they had bathroom attendants...yeah, it was nice.
 After dinner we headed back to the hotel where Jeff and I ate our cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory that we bought earlier shopping!
 Dream come true: eating cheesecake, watching the sunset by the beach...
...with my LOVE!!!
(We ate Turtle Cheesecake!)
Sunday morning we woke up and ate our second cheesecake for breakfast! YEAH WE ARE THAT BAD!!! And yes Jeff is wearing the shirt from the night before haha. 
BEST PICTURE EVER!!! :)
 After being fatties and eating cheesecake for breakfast, we got ready for church and Jeff played some guitar! 
He forgot his church clothes (this happens a little too often, haha) so he was our investigator!
 He is so talented!

 One day I'll get him to smile!
It was a wonderful trip with wonderful family! :) I loved it and it was a blast!!!
Now take me back! Haha!

2 comments: