Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pool. Shop. Eat. REPEAT.

In case you were worried...WE ARE STILL HAVING A BLAST! :)
Here's the deets on day two...
 Herbalife for breakfast to give us good nutrition and energize us for all the fun activities throughout the day!
 Then we headed to the pool where we stayed for 3 hours. Time flies when your napping in the sun!
 View up.
Another perk to The Trump is a free shuttle to Ceasar's Palace. I love when we don't have to drive.
Cheesecake Factory OF COURSE. 
We are determined to win the #saycheesecake contest! :) I can't decide if I like the color or black & white better!? hahahaha.
 Not staged at all...that's really how we feel about the s'mores cheesecake...mmmmm.
And yes we did have cheesecake as an appetizer, like we always to! Family tradition! You can always take leftovers home but dessert isn't always as easy. Plus I don't ever want to risk the chance of being too full for dessert.
 And that was the same cheesecake 1 minute after the last picture was taken. HAHA.
 A little more shopping.
 Elevator rides with ear pops because we are so high up! 58th floor! :)
 Came back to a nice clean room. I seriously wish we had a housekeeping button at home.
 One of the many reasons The Trump is my favorite. You can't tell how big this is but it literally is like a hot tub!!!
 New outfit for our night out! :)
Love my new joggers.
 Dinner at the Stripburger!
 I love Jeff so much. He is seriously my dream man! Look how handsome he is.
BEST MILKSHAKE EVER!!!! I almost ordered another one after our meal too.
Everyone needs to try a milkshake at this place. The burgers were just alright compared to the milkshake!!!
I want another one just looking at this picture. Haha.
After dinner we walked over to look at The Wynn cause we were curious what it looked like inside.
Made of flowers.
Beautiful flower balls.
Moving flower carousel.
Vegas strip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment