Monday, June 30, 2014

Dana Point, CA...Day FOUR

Day four came too fast and it was time to come home.
 Highlight collage from all the pictures my mom took!
 We woke up, cleaned, then hit the road. Before heading home we took a stroll down memory lane with my parents! This was the house I lived in the first two years of my life! :)
 Then we headed to Alta Loma High School where my parents met! They were high school sweethearts! :)
 High school sweeties.
 I love how excited my parents get telling us high school stories as we tour the school! :)
 
 After Alta Loma we headed to see my mom's house growing up! :)
After touring we were on the road where we napped, talked, and played the sculpt-a-carrot-with-your-teeth game (Trevor won the dolphin sculpt, and Jeff won the pig sculpt)! Best picture I've ever taken! :)
We had a blast and I can't wait til our next family vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment