Thursday, July 31, 2014

A new covenant!

Last night was a night that I will always remember!
Trevor and Jaden went through the Temple for the first time!!!
CRAZY!!!
I remember my first time and it seems like yesterday...
Well it was a beautiful evening full of the spirit of the Lord! I got emotional a few times seeing my little brother in the House of the Lord and I felt my grandpa near. It doesn't get any better than that.
 Our eternal family! :)
 Our three missionaries!
 Two newest endowed members of our family!
 We miss him but know he's always there when we need him.
 I love this family of mine! 
 One more cause FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!
 Trevor's going to be in for an eye opening without this woman there to help him with EVERYTHING! Haha!!!
 Our two missionaries with their country flags.
 I love this picture because the path looks never ending and it symbolizes to me this evening and the coming years. They just made a sacred covenant and are now ready to continue on in the path, which means Mexico and Argentina for two years.
 Such awesome young men.
 I love you Trev and I'm so proud of the amazing man that you have become! I'm grateful for you and the example of humility, strength, and purity that you are to me!!!
These two wonderful young men wouldn't be where they are today without these people.

It was a beautiful evening and I am so proud of both of them! They are amazing examples and I'm so excited for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment