Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy 4th Laguna Beach!!!

The fourth is always a lot of fun in Laguna.
We head to the beach at 7:00am to get good seats and chairs and stay camped there all day until fireworks!
It's a blast! 
 Cute Amy in her 4th of July outfit! :) I love this sweet girl!
 It was sunny and perfect by 8:30 am!
 Jeff playing photographer again! It's strange having pictures of myself again.
He always gets me at my most candid moments. Ha.

 The main beach was packed!
 I always love seeing all the fun and bright umbrellas everywhere!
 Naptime!
 I thought this was a cute picture that kinda reminded me of an old fashioned picture!
Bekkah, Brit, Amy, and Isa all looking adorable in their festive suits.
 Sam and Dres heading out to paddle board. We are always spoiled with fun ocean toys to use!
 Chrissy and Mel chillin on the beach!
 Dad Hauck reading his usual! :)
 Our beach crew and set up!
 Talent... #skytypers
 I don't know if you can tell how packed it is down there, but it is!
  After being on the beach for 9 hours, we headed up to shower and get ready for the fireworks! After our showers we walked down to The Pizza Lounge and ordered a California Pepperoni pizza that was on my top 5 list of best pizza's I've had!
 Excited to eat! Believe me, it tasted as good as it looks!
Keep in mind all the following pictures were taken right before the actual show started (so it was dark)! MY CAMERA ROCKS!!!
 I love him.
 Joe and Bree getting all steamy!
 Aunt Kim rocking her hat she got from her brother!
 Macy, Breck and Addie excited to see the fireworks!
 Photo bombed. Cute Jeff.
 Jilly uses her middle finger for everything! I just happened to snap a picture of her fixing her glasses then realized which finger she had up. Hahahahha.
 I thought her glow sticks looked totally AWESOME in black and white!
 One more picture capturing what she was really like that night! :)
 There's just something special about watching fireworks by the ocean!
 Bulb setting is a magicial thing. Too bad I didn't have my tripod or clicker to elliminate the camera shake. NEXT TIME!

It was an awesome 4th with an awesome bunch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment