Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Feeling 22.

It's true...
I'm feeling 22.
Mostly because I just turned 22 and had an amazing birthday.
After such a wonderful birthday, I'm mostly feeling loved!!!
Here's my awesome birthday in photos and kind words.
Hopefully you get the sense of how loved I feel.

(I share all this to keep in my blog book FOREVER)

My birthday celebration started a week before my actual birthday with Jeff's family. They spoiled me with lasagna (one of my favs) and chocolate cake, a generous gift, and everyone shared why they loved me.
It was a real gift to me and I hold those dear to my heart!

I woke up to breakfast in bed. Pancakes, bacon, fruit, milk, and a cute husband dancing to the song "22"...doesn't get any better than that.
After breakfast I got a foot massage while I watched Frozen. Dream come true haha.
Then we had church where we had cupcakes. Cupcakes and church should be a weekly thing.
Then it was off to my parent's house for Hawaiian haystacks and Texas sheet cake, by my request!
I was fed in more than just the physical way...everyone took time to say their favorite quality about me and a favorite memory, it took me by surprise and made me feel like a true Birthday Queen!
As if that wasn't enough, I then opened my presents where I found my blog book (HURRAY) from Cec and my Mom, adorable salt and pepper shakers from my family, an amazingly soft green blanket from Trev (we have a thing with soft blankets), a Menchies gift card from my grandparents, jewelry from Ky, and beautiful heartfelt and homemade cards from everyone in my family!
All of this sums up to 1 PERFECT BIRTHDAY! :)
Thank you everyone for loving me and making my birthday so special!

SOME SOCIAL MEDIA LOVING I WANT TO HAVE FOREVER.
Sweet post from Jeff!
July 20th is the hands down the best date on the calendar. This beautiful girl arrived 22 years ago, and has done nothing but make everything and everyone around her better. She has changed my life, and brings so much love and happiness to everyday of my life. I am consistently amazed by her and her big heart, and the way she finds the best and brings out the best in the world and in me. I hope today and everyday you know how much I love you. Happy birthday! @cambriairene #shesfeeling22

Sweet post from my Mom!
Happy Happy Birthday to the little precious girl that came into our lives, 22 years ago, that made me a mommy!! Since that day she changed our lives for the GOOD!!! She had been an angel on earth and has been the greatest example for our whole family, including her parents. She brings light to every room she enters, she gives everything she has and ALWAYS serves others with a SMILE. She loves herHeavenly Father and has the greatest testimony. She continues to teach everyone around her through her example. She married the man of her dreams and gave us another great addition to our family. She is one of my best friends who is the most thoughtful person I know, who wants to make everyone feel SPECIAL. I love you @cambriairene thanks for being YOU!!!

Sweet post from Cec!
This ones to the girl I call my best friend, the girl I had by my side since day one! The one I share countless funny, sad, and random memories with, the girl I run to when I need someone's opinion, when I wanna go shopping, when I want to laugh without end over the littlest things, when I want to feel the spirit, when I want to have a girls night, this is the girl I call my sister! I love you Cambria! Thank you for your example to me! You are perfect, beautiful and selfless and I thank you for being you! HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY! @cambriairene

Sweet post from Paula, my Brazilian sister.

If your not feeling the love by now, I don't know what will help you!!! :)
Yeah, I cried a lot on this special day.
I am SOOOO blessed and I am so grateful to have people in my life that love me!!!!
It truly was the best birthday EVER and...
I'm feeling loved.
AND 22 :)

P.S. I joke that birthdays are payday, but they really are, just not in the literal way...think about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment