Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekendz.

I love weekends!
You already know about the National Dance Day celebrating that took place this weekend, but we did some other stuff too.
Not much but some other stuff...
 We tried the Waffle Love place!
 I had seen everyone posting about it so I had to try it! It was pretty good!
 But I still kinda like syrup (extra sugar) drizzled on top! :) hahahhaa.
 Hung out with our homies!

 This was 9:45. Dang I love my camera.
 Syd posing! :)
 Then Sunday is always family time! I just happened to have my camera and had to take a picture of this! This is a regular thing, Emme playing with Millie and Millie trying to get away! Hahaha!
 I love her! :)
And she loves shoes!

Well weekends are the best but I hope everyone has a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment