Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hauck B-day & Electrical Tape!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I have the best in-laws EVER!!!
From day one they have always treated me as their own!
My birthday is this upcoming Sunday and I'm planning on going to my parent's house so we had my birthday dinner this last Sunday!
They were gone over the weekend so I had no idea they were doing it so it was an awesome surprise!
 Amy made this DELICIOUS cake for me!!! 
The party was a real treat for me! We had lasagna (one of my favorites), this delicious cake, and then a nice little roast on me.
I love my Hauck family and feel extremely blessed to be apart of their family!
I also decided to give my ancient washer and dryer a facelift with electrical tape! 
I think it looks fabulous! :) 
Best part, it cost $2!

Okay that's it for today...
Hope everyone is having a fabulous hump day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment