Sunday, March 16, 2014

Take time to smell the flowers...

Flowers have been in my thoughts the last couple days.
I love spring time and what better time to have such beautiful flowers than spring break?
 Some fresh roses and a love/sorry note! :) Hahaha...(yes, we argue every once in a while! But who doesn't?? And whose husband apologizes like this?) I love my husband!
 Friday night was temple date night and I was drooling over the beautiful poppies and other flowers.
 Seeing flowers everywhere made me want to plant some too. You can't really see them but they are everywhere and I can't wait for the day they grow and fill out!!!! :)
Couple of my potted flowers.

Needless to say I love spring and I love flowers! Bring on the sunshine and pollen (even though I have allergies and sneeze like crazy during this season!)
Happy Sabbath! 
I hope everyone takes a second to smell the flowers in their lives, both the physical and metaphorical flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment