Friday, March 21, 2014

Review. Confession. Try Out.

Review.
A couple weeks ago we went to Amy's Jetette review and she did amazing.
I am always stunned by her dancing, she is seriously so good!
 Her solo!
 See, she's amazing!
 I love her emotion on her face and her skirt caught perfectly still in the picture!
 Of course there's going to be a picture of Emme. She adorable!
I can't believe she is already done with Jetettes, pretty soon she will be graduated and off to BYU.
I am not a fan of change if you can't tell.
Amy is such a sweetheart and she always brings to much energy to the family. Sundays and family gatherings are NOT going to be the same without her wanting to play games and telling me about her boy situations. I love her and feel so blessed to call her my little sister. 
I have to share...today I got home from class to an envelope tucked behind my screen door. I opened it and was pleasantly surprised to see it was from Amy. Her words touched my heart and made me cry. She is such a special girl and I'm excited for her next stage of life but sad for what that means for us left behind! I love you Amy and I'm proud of you!
Thank you for making my day! This note is priceless to me and I will keep it FOREVER. NO JOKE.

Confession.
I've been doing Herbalife and I love it! :)
(Check out my clear skin (for me), yeah, Herbalife.)
I started Herbalife about a month an a half ago and have been amazed with my results.
I first started it to feel better and have more energy, cause after my grandpa passed away I just went into a mode of depression where I lost motivation and just felt yucky all the time. Literally everyday I would say to Jeff, "I think something is wrong with me." or "I don't feel good.)

Since I've started...
I have lost 10 pounds and 3 inches.
My skin has cleared up (WHICH IS HUGE FOR ME).
I feel great and have energy throughout the day.
AND I just realized I haven't said "I think something is wrong with me" or "I don't feel good" since.

I don't know about you but all of those things are priceless to me!!!
I still eat the food I love, I am just aware of what I'm putting in my body now and how it will make me feel. Seriously it's amazing!!!
If you have felt any of the things I was feeling please contact me, cause you can feel good too!!!
Okay, confession done.
For now.

Try Out.
Sydnee tried out for the SCHS cheer squad yesterday and MADE IT!!
I knew she would but they had us on the edge of our seats last night! 
 Grandma came to support.
 These three! :) (I choreographed their dances.)
 Yes, I'm in love with this kid and take too many pictures of him.
 :) haha.
 Very first thing Syd does is trip. TYPICAL SYD.
 Ready, okay. :)
 "GO WARRIORS."
 She killed her individual.


 I love my sisters!
 Cute parents!
Our little cheerleader! I am so excited for Syd cause I know what she has to look forward to. This is going to be a wonderful experience for her full of lots of laughter and friendships!!! I'm proud of you Syd, all those years of cheer class paid off!

Okay well I need to get back to my math homework now and editing pictures so I hope everyone has an exciting Friday night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment