Thursday, March 6, 2014

18 YEAR OLD...

I can't even believe it's Trevor's 18th birthday!
It's a bittersweet event for me because I don't want him to grow up...
I always picture Trevor as my little brother that I used to pin wrestling and share oreos with on the couch and it makes me cry whenever I think of him grown up.
I guess that happens when your the only boy in a family full of girls, they all want you to stay a baby!
So for his birthday I thought I'd share 18 things you might not know about my handsome little brother...
1. Trevor's middle name is Richard after my Dad and Grandpa Horlacher.
2. He has pet fish and turtles that are a hobby for him.
3. He LOVES oreos and eats them mushed up in a cup of milk.
4. Growing up he would always watch whatever show I wanted to watch (including all the chick flicks.)
5. He loves telling anti jokes.
6. He had his first kiss at 17 (I'm still sad he kisses now hahaha.)
7. He loves anything soft and will touch everything in the store to see how it feels.
8. He never yells, EVER.
9. He treats his dogs as his best friends.
10. He loves his music LOUD!!! First thing when he wakes up he turns his music on.
11. He walks around the house in his underwear (of course there has to be an embarrassing one or two.)
12. He would kill for a full, bushy mustache. 
13. He loves anything outdoors: hiking, fishing, boating, sports, anything outside!
14. He is thoughtful.
15. Loves desserts, like LOVES desserts.
16. Dreams of having a lifted, tricked out jeep and will take pictures on his phone of any jeep he sees.
17. He is a spiritual giant (as well as a physical one) and is always doing his best to be his best.
18. He is a one in a million king of boy! (My husband is another one of those!)

I LOVE MY LITTLE BROTHER SOOOOO MUCH and am so grateful to have him as my friend and example! I love you Trev! I hope it's the best birthday yet!!!!

1 comment: