Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reads, Ties, Toes, & Rugby.

So as usual, another busy week has come and gone but here are the things I snapped pictures of this week...
 I'm finally reading a book that's not a textbook, after WAY too long! Such an inspiring book! I suggest it to anyone, and it's a short read so even better!
 My husband is the best, he still ties my shoes and I'm not even pregnant :)
 These are Major's homemade sandal socks, I was dying laughing and had to take a picture.
Then Legend of course wanted to be in the picture, haha, love these boys!
The week was full of homework, tests, work, dance, and chores so I was extremely grateful when the weekend finally came...
We started it off with an AWESOME fundraiser for Luci, our 2014 cause! There were pictures, food, and ballroom dancing and it was a BLAST! If you missed this one you won't want to miss the next one, maybe we'll try a swing dance or salsa...you never know?
 After the first game! :) Cec our little paparazzi hahaha!
Posing with confidence (thanks to Herbalife, we've been doing it for 3 weeks now and I've lost 7 pounds and 4.5 inches! HURRAY! Jeff has lost 11 pounds and 8 inches. Those marriage pounds sneak up on you!) Oh and Jeff was sick, hence the face hahahahhahaha.
 Saturday Trevor had 2 rugby games that we were excited to go to! It was a fund reminder of how Saturdays used to be when we were little kids and we had fun together as a family. Cec and I of course laughed way too much and way too loud but that's why we are sisters and best friends! 
Yeah, the weather was bi-polar so I dressed for the worst (cause you can always take layers off but you can't put them on if you don't have them. A motto I learned from my mom!) and I'll tell you what, I was never cold or hot.
 As we were taking a picture I noticed the guys head in the back so I had the genius idea of pretending to hold it hahaha. We are dorks!
 (We apologize if you know this guy and feel offended that we were pretending to hold his head.)
 Busting up laughing. I LOVE MY SISTER!
 Me and my AMORE!
 The Trevor cheer section!
The real cheerleaders (3 of the 4 are trying out for cheer in a couple weeks!)
 Two of my favorite people!
 My sexy husband watching! He used to play rugby and I wish I had known him then so I could've watched him play!
 I always say rugby is a combination of a bunch of sports and this picture captures where cheer is mixed in. STUNTING, ready 1 2! :)
 Cec and I playing around some more. See her in the reflection? :)
 Gorgeous!
 Trev tore it up! I'm starting to realize that he is really graduating and there isn't going to be any more high school sports games to go support him at. (I'm crying while thinking about it.) It's sad. BUT look at those killer leg muscles!
 He's the BOMB!
 Save your ears and your head!
 TRI or TRY idk?
 Such a handsome studly brother I have! :)
I don't know any of these kids but BOTTOMS UP! :)
One more. Also, check out the background, we live in a BEAUTIFUL place!

I'm sorry for the picture overload but my philosophy is, "there is no such thing as TOO many pictures." I probably learned that one from my Mom too. Haha.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy Sunday and an even better Spring Break Eve Week, I know I will as I dream of our upcoming vacation to Encinitas, California! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment