Friday, March 14, 2014

Hobo Family.

So yesterday morning I called my mom to tell her that I was coming over that night to teach Syd her cheer try out dance (try outs are next week).
Then I had the genius idea of making "Hobo" dinners and smores. 
(Everyone called me crazy for calling them Hobo dinners, but that's the name, look it up.)
I, of course don't have any of the stuff, so my mom double checked and we were ready to go for that night.
It was such a fun family night, hanging out by the fire, talking, laughing, helping Syd with her cheer stuff, making smores, then watching a movie together.
I seriously LOVE family time! :)
Check out our fun...
 The hobos assembling their dinner.
 Again but this time with Cec.
 All set and ready to burn.
 While waiting I snuggled with Bruzer, our very first dog! He is old now and is really sick, it breaks my heart to see him so weak and skinny. He probably won't be around much longer so be prepared to see pictures and hear my stories. 
 He's doing his gangster face too. I never really thought about having a dog but when we got Bruzer I couldn't believe we didn't have one earlier. I almost killed him as a pup but he instantly forgave me and still carried on full of life, there's just something special about dogs.
 I love him. I tell Jeff we can't get a dog cause the truth is that I get too attached and dread the day of letting them go.
Our yummy dinners!
It really was so much fun and the weather was PERFECT!
I strongly recommend this family night dinner to anyone and everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment