Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Encinitas Day 3 :)

Day 3 a day late cause my laptop died and I forgot the charger. Woops.
We loved it there and were sad come home :(
But hey, a short vacation is better than no vacation!
BUT day 3 was another BEAUTIFUL day in Encinitas!
 I promised some pictures of the artwork painted on the buildings. I thought this one was interesting, but why did they paint such huge breasts? Hahahaha.
 Amazing.
 Well we woke up and decided to try VG's donuts since we had it recommended to us 3 times. So as we drove we stopped so I could take some pictures of the art then headed to have some yummy donuts. The maple glazed was my favorite, SO YUMMY! We also tried the cinnamon roll and buttermilk donut, both were good too! After the donuts we went shopping a little more inland, then came back and walked around the shops and took more pictures.
 This artwork was by VG's donuts.
 Found this gem on Highway 101 at a coffee place.
 Cool little garden!
 Walking highway 101.
 Our favorite painting!
 Jeff actually asked me to take his picture with it hahahaha.
 On the side of another cafe.
 Then we stopped to have some lunch where we ate more fish tacos. The ones at the farmers market were better though.
 Kotija taco shop.
After lunch we jumped in our suits and headed to the beach. Jeff posing all goofy.
 I love this goof ball!
 Jeff HAD to take a picture of me hahaha.

 Our attempt at a picture of us! :) While on the beach we took a nap and tried to tan. I passed out for a good hour then was abruptly woken up by a huge wave and Jeff busting up laughing! It was hilarious.
 After beaching it we headed over to Manhattan Pizza where they make GINORMOUS pizzas.
 You can't really tell but it's HUGE!
 Half hawaiian bbq and half New York style.
 After dinner we caught the sunset and it was gorgeous again.
 I'm in love.
The look out where we watched the amazing sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment