Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birthday Babysitters :)

Friday was Amanda's birthday so we offered to babysit while they went out!
We were excited and ready!
This is the fun we had when Emme got here...
(side note: Jeff is so ready to be a dad, and extremely anxious! IF YOU CAN'T TELL hahaha.)
Amanda brought her stroller so we decided to go take a walk to the temple on this beautiful evening!

 We checked both ways before crossing, I promise! It just looks like that car is going to hit us. :)
 I wanted to take some pictures of Emme in front of the flowers but she was too excited and kept moving around! So this is what we got and I like it better!

 Yes, I'm still in love with the poppies!


 Once she saw the stairs she was all over it. Look at that face :) hahaha



 Jeff was in heaven! :) I love him.


 Emme is so funny cause she runs everywhere! Its hilarious!
 Caught ya!
 Haha :)

 Emme shooting me the face that says, "I finally lost him! :)" little does she know he's right behind her!
 After our fun at the temple we started our walk home and I saw this drain and had to take a picture cause I hadn't ever seen that before! I'm weird, I know.
 Race-strollers Jeff and Emme.
I think Jeff was more amused than Emme!
We had so much fun with her that night! After our walk to the temple we went home and watched 10 minutes of Frozen before Amanda and Shaye showed up.
We love Emme and look forward to the day we give her cousins to play with!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet...:) love this post. She is the most adorable girl. And hopefully someday we'll contribute to even more cousins to all play together! yay!

    ReplyDelete