Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer has begun.

Summer has finally felt real as of this last week!
 We are officially done with Spring semester and now into Summer Intensives at The Vault! It's not too late to get registered! I am SOOOO LUCKY to get to work with, dance with, be neighbors with my awesome aunt, sister, and friend!!! She is seriously AMAZING!
 It was NATIONAL BURGER DAY this last Thursday so of course I headed to my favorite Burger place, The Habit Burger! My only regret is that I couldn't find my hamburger socks to wear that day! Looking at this picture again makes my mouth water!
This is a teriyaki char burger, french fries, and a chocolate shake :)
 Friday I ripped out my beautiful pansies and planted my summer and fall flowers! It was hard to rip them out, but I can't wait to see my new flowers grow! Starting over always makes me sad, but seeing how much they grew makes it all worth it.
 My skin finally saw the sun, and I took my first underwater picture. My mom and Syd struggled in this picture hahahahahhaa.
 We swam all day Friday and Saturday and it made summer real to me!
 Friday night we had a little weenie roast with our new backdoor neighbors!
 Saturday night my mom hooked us up with tickets to Beauty and the Beast preview night, and it is adorable!
 Definitely a must see this season!
 I painted my nails, which is a very RARE occasion. I just wanted a little change!
Then Sunday I sat and read out of the conference Ensign while I waited for Jeff to get ready. (Believe it or not, I'm ALWAYS ready before him and waiting for him hahaha.)

Well we are heading to Bellingham, Washington this week for the Hauck family vacation and I am SO excited! Our first vacation of the summer :) stay tuned for lots of pictures and details of our trip!

1 comment:

  1. Fun blog. I am so excited to have you all to myself (and the family) in Bellingham. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete