Monday, June 22, 2015

Chillin'

This week was really chill compared to previous weeks, and I really enjoyed it!
 Tuesday nights are our designated date nights! So with Amy leaving, we went to see her at work one last time before she leaves. We ordered and before our meal she brought out a dessert for us (she knows us well)!!! She is such a sweetheart and we are really going to miss her!
 And her cute drawings and notes!
 After being gone for two straight weeks, it is sure nice to be home! I love my little humble home :)
 Syd had her camp show off this last week! It was fun to go and watch her and to remember my days as a Snow Canyon cheerleader.
 Friday we took on a little painting project! We painted my parent's built in entertainment center an accent color to make it pop out a little more! It seems every year we take on new project as anniversary gifts for my parents, even though they don't want them hahaha. 
I don't think my mom loves the color, so we might be repainting it, but Cec, Syd, Angel, and I love it, Jeff and Dad like it, and Mom changes her mind frequently hahaha.
This picture doesn't give it justice!
 Then it was Father's Day! 
I would feel extremely ungrateful if I didn't take a second to brag about my wonderful dad! Thanks to him I can throw a football, appreciate a good laugh, cook by taste buds, and understand the importance of the gospel in my life! He has always loved and supported me in everything! He believes in me and believes the best in me! I am so grateful for him! I love you dad!
 Cec and I made this cake for our Father's day dinner! I had to try to dress it up because my frosting job was HIDEOUS! Hahahha, but it tasted delicious!
I love my dad and my father-in-law as well! It was a great day spent with both dad's and sharing things we love about both of them!
Today is my parent's 24th anniversary! I am SOOOOOO grateful they found each other, fell in love, and sealed the deal in the Los Angeles temple! They are the most amazing parents and I would not be here if it weren't for their eternal love (haha). Love you Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment