Monday, June 8, 2015

Holy Day.

Sunday was our relax at home day.
 We went to 9:00 sacrament meeting as a family! We are always away from our ward on fast Sunday so I never bear my testimony, however this week I was overwhelmed and although I didn't want to bear my testimony, I felt I needed to bear my testimony for myself. I don't feel that I have that hard of struggles until I do something I've been putting off for a while and feel a weight lifted. I know that bearing our testimony is important, not only for us but for our loved ones in Heaven.
It's like the scripture Doctrine & Covenants 62:3...
"Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you."
My grandma has shared this scripture with me many times, and yesterday I felt this scripture in my heart.
I'm so grateful for my testimony and I truly cherish it.
 Then we headed home and chilled there as a family. I took Emme on a walk where we saw beautiful flowers.
I will never get tired of hearing her say, "Hi Cam" hahaha.
Then we took family pictures! Here's a little sneak peak of our little tripod session. Although the pictures would have turned out better if I could have been behind the camera, I think we got some really cute ones! :)

We've had a blast on this trip! 
Tonight we will all be heading home!

1 comment:

  1. I loved you sharing your testimony. It has been a wonderful trip in Washington State with you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete