Monday, June 29, 2015

Hasta Luego, Vegas Skies, Clean, Warm Hearts.

This last week ended up being really action packed...
 We said "hast luego" to our beloved Amy and we are all missing her already (it hasn't even been a week haha.) 
BUT she will be the sweetest missionary and she will truly bless SO many lives.
 Our original plan for this week was to go up to our Hannemann family reunion, however, with Emilee's baptism on such short notice, we didn't have enough time to make it there and back. (Cost wise, time wise, and distant wise, we couldn't make it work.)
So with 24 hours off of work, we decided to not let Jeff's day off go to waste, and we left Thursday after work for a little Vegas getaway.
I booked the cheapest (nicest possible for price) hotel and we headed to Vegas.
 We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and got a free suite upgrade to a bigger room with a jet tub :) YAY! Right after checking in we headed to the pool, where we swam for a good hour.
 Thursday night we went to Ceasar's Palace, where we enjoyed some Cheesecake Factory and shopping at H&M.
 Then we headed back to our room, where I enjoyed my S'mores cheesecake in bed! :) WIN!
 Friday morning I woke up around 5 to use the restroom when I caught this view through the window, of course I had to take a picture. (The purple is the reflection of the Hard Rock neon lights on the white wall.)
 We had breakfast at Mr. Lucky's in the Hard Rock Hotel, and I was impressed!
 We had a DELICIOUS egg, sausage, cheese, salsa, avacado quesadilla and french fries (for me) haha. We were pleasantly surprised!
 Hard Rock has some really nice pools with a tropical theme (my favorite).
 They even have the sandy beach!
 We were at the pool right when it opened at 9, and the water was already 90 degrees! But we didn't mind!
Pool view! After swimming, we checked out at noon then went shopping crazy! :) I GOT LOTS OF NEW CLOTHES FOR KILLER DEALS! And I was REALLY excited! I have the best husband who spoils me and loves me so much, diva and all!
 Saturday morning was Emilee's baptism and it was great!!! So excited for her and her growing testimony!
 That night my mom hooked us up with ticket's to Tuacahn's "When You Wish" and it was adorable!!! 
Sunday we (Hauck family) got together and opened this letter that Amy left for everyone to open together! In it, there was a link to a video she made for everyone titled "A Love Letter" and yes, it made me cry like a baby! She is seriously the sweetest!
Life is great and I am richly blessed! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! what a mice picture, it's very cool.thank you so much for share with us. please check it out Yahoo phone number

    ReplyDelete