Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Going, going, going...

So this week has been all over the place, literally!!!
This is a post with lots of picture and lots of words!
 This is a vile full of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and follicle stimulating hormone, all things my body have an intolerance to. This is probably too much information, so stop reading now if you don't want to hear about my problems...I don't have regular periods, and when I do have periods they are not normal. I've been to three different doctors, had blood work done, tried to force my period, and had a thorough check up, all of which told me I was completely normal. How could that be when I literally went 9 months without a period, I also had a miscarriage without ever knowing I was pregnant (no positive), and as of right now I haven't had a period in 3 months. I have heard it all..."it's because you dance too much," "you just need to relax and not focus on it," "maybe you need to be adjusted," "maybe you need to get on birth control," "it's cause you are doing too much," etc...
Last week I went to try chiropractic and Dr. Ty Williams restored hope in me, he sat with me, got all the facts, shared his wife's story, then told me that he thought I should try Dr. Pinkston before having him work on me. He told me he didn't want to take my money when he thought that Dr. Pinkston's treatment would work better for me, and then on top of how amazing his professional advice was, he didn't charge me for that appointment because, "this is a matter of family, I know how important family is and I want to do whatever I can to help you start your family. My wife and I have been in your shoes..."
How amazing is that????
Dr. Pinkston then explained everything to me about how allergies (intolerances) work and he treats them through a form of acupuncture. After running his tests, we found I am intolerant to estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, and FSH all of which were causing my problems. My body was still making them but they weren't using them properly. I had to then wear this vile on my arm for 24 hours and I'll be heading in to make sure it worked in a couple hours. I don't know for sure if this was my problem, but I have a really good feeling about it and since my treatment I haven't had a headache (which I would get every day due to my hormone levels).
I hope this was my problem, and I am so grateful for both of these amazing Doctors and for their care. They both genuinely cared and they both shared personal experiences that made me feel like they understood where I was and how I was feeling. So there's where I am in my health!
Moving on...
 Major and Legend both had graduations! Major from kindergarten and Legend from preschool. It's crazy to see them growing up so fast!
Saturday we had a benefit concert in Caliente, Nevada. They pulled out their very best for us and it was such a treat! We were in their parade and they made this float for us!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful supporting husband, he came with me and made me feel loved. He got to sit on the front row for the first time and I loved seeing him there as I danced. I am seriously the luckiest girl EVER!!!
I love being able to give service through dance! 
After the show we cleaned up and then headed home so we could get a little sleep before heading to Glendale for the family reunion.
On our way to Glendale we decided to take the Zion's route and get an all parks pass!
 It was so beautiful and I took way too many pictures.
 Checkerboard, absolutely amazing!
Yes, I made Jeff stop so I could take a picture of these beautiful horses. They were posed so perfectly and the lighting was lovely.
Then we made it to my grandparent's cabin! "Over the river and through the woods..."
Every time I'm there I love to go on "adventures" and just walk around. I don't know why, but I always feel the need to balance on things that shouldn't really be balanced on.
Cabin smiles!

Again, balancing game. This was actually scarier than it looks because that bark kept sliding!
 I love my sisters!
 Then Monday it was time to go home so we went through Zion again and I took more pictures.


 We stopped in Springdale with my family and had a blast looking in the gift shops where I got this purple necklace!
 And we made out in horse and unicorn masks...
 True love.
 I almost got one of these! We all were cracking up at these.
Then we FINALLY tried the infamous Oscar's and it was...AMAZING!!!
The horse shoe...
We were a little nervous to order breakfast, but seriously it was beyond good!
Frosted french toast.
 Pork verde breakfast burrito. That's what we got and it as SOOO GOOD!!! My mouth is watering just looking at this picture. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO EVERYONE!!!
 I love times like these, where we all adventure together without planning it.
After leaving Springdale we headed to visit my grandpa's grave and my grandma was there so we sat there with her for a while. Then we headed home to the Hauck's swim and pizza party!

Although my weekend was INSANELY busy, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love my life and all the opportunities and memories I get every day.
Life is seriously so beautiful and I hope I always have the eyes to see the beauty in it!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what an emotional and frustrating roller coaster you're on, but know that our thoughts and prayers are going out to/for you. You and Jeff will be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is that my mom, sister, and I go to Alton, utah during the summer to get away from the heat and the Internet. We usually spend a couple days in Alton. Alton, utah is right above Glendale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Cam! I sure hope Dr. Pinkston can find the right answers for you. He and Dr. Williams sound great. The pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete