Monday, July 6, 2015

Laguna Beach 4th of July!

This last week was spent on the beach!
Laguna Beach to be exact, and it was great!
I didn't take my 6D on this trip, and I regretted it the second I got there! So enjoy my iPhone photos!
 We got there early Thursday afternoon and scored the Penthouse suite! This was the panoramic view from our room!
We hurried, changed, and were on the beach in 2.5 seconds!
 Football in one hand, and flip flops in the other! 
 I love my Jeff!
  First night sunset!
 After the beautiful sunset we made our way to Gelato Pardiso! This place was delicious and the line out to the street proved it!
 Jeff got strawberry and double chocolate.
 I got hazelnut dulce de leche! And it was foodgasmic :)
 Friday morning we got dressed and made our way to a nice family breakfast at The Driftwood!
 My man was too handsome to not take a picture of him!
 Love!
 This restaurant overlooks the ocean and embraces the whole beach theme. I love all the windows letting in so much natural light!
 I got the granola crusted french toast, with a hazelnut butter spread and fresh berries. It was delicious!
 They had these mini Tabasco sauce bottles! They were ADORABLE, so I took one home hahaha. Isn't it so cute?
 We spent the whole day at the beach then I talked Jeff into getting another gelato with me! This time I got hazelnut chocolate dulce de leche and it was on point!
 Then we went back to our room balcony and enjoyed a very special sunset! One that both Jeff and I will never forget!!
 It was truly beautiful!
 We took a few dorky pictures!
 And a few sweet!
I sure love this man!
 One more of the gorgeous sunset.
 The hotel view at night! I love the different lights and the colors they take on.
 Saturday was the 4th of July and we were ready for another day at the beach!
 Haha, why are we so weird? 
 We started our morning off with a nice walk up the coast!
 Then we took more goofy pictures to send to my family! 
Our beach crew! (Missing a few)
 After an awesome day of the beach and paddle boarding, we had one last family dinner at Carmelitas! It was an hour wait and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!
 Jeff and I shared the burrito and the...
 "Nacho Libre" corn (as Jeff calls it). Both were on the top food list!!!
 Then we planted ourselves on the beach for the firework show!
 We were spoiled to see 4 different firework shows all from the beach!
About 10 minutes into the firework show Jeff's dad got up and we caught the cue and headed out!
 We drove all night and were home in time for Emilee's baptism!
It was a great cuzzie camp and we always love going!
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment