Monday, July 29, 2013

Surprise baby shower for a surprise baby!

Last week I got a text from Jen Turnbow about a surprise baby shower she wanted to put together for my Aunt.
You see we had a surprise baby shower for her a few months ago and she wanted to return the favor.
She asked me to send out a text to all the Kalamity members and my family if they wanted to come.
So we put together a surprise party for the surprise baby!
We still have no idea what she is having but we are so excited.
 The text to forward.
 Hannemann got a little crazy with the balloons.
 Ghetto booty.
 Opening her gifts.
 We took notes of all the things she said while opening presents and read them after saying that that was what she was going to say in labor.
All the things she said...when reading imagine her in labor saying these things haha.
 The next game was guess the gender and give the baby a name! Our winning names were "Love" and "Rider".
 Hotties!
 Another game we played was guess how many toilet paper squares fit around my Aunt.
The last game was to pop your pregnant belly without using your hands.
All the party animals.
I feel really bad if I didn't forward the text to you.
I just sent it to Kalamity and my family. I apologize sincerely but don't you worry cause we are going to have another shower once our little angel baby is here!
We love you Aunty Tia and we are excited for the little angel!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha! This is such a cute post. This is an exciting baby shower. It is very different and I think it so much like me. I would also want to book one of the LA venues and have a baby shower just like this. I am sure it would have been a blast, I can tell. Congratulations though!

    ReplyDelete