Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shellac.

I'm not the type that has to have her nails done.
Actually, I can count on both hands the number of times I've painted my nails.
Ever.
The problem is...
Once it chips I bite the rest of it off.
So I figure it's best to just have plain nails.
Well Cec got a shellac kit so I volunteered to have my nails done.
She is so awesome and it doesn't chip easy so I can finally have cute nails!
 If you are wanting your nails done for cheap give her a call! 
She is pro! :)
And she's kinda fun to talk to ;) haha.
I have a feeling I will be losing count of the number of times I've had my nails done pretty soon!
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute cambria!! your sister does them? i may need to have her do mine when i have a break off from nursing school! like in december :) ive gotten mine done this summer just for fun and im like thinking, crap! i cant like this; it costs too much haha. how much does your sis do them for? i really like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just starting out so she is pretty cheap, I think she charges like $10?? But you should totally give her a call or text, she would love to do yours! :) 435-773-3291 and her name is Cecilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cambria!! you're so awesome! :) i will do that!!

    ReplyDelete