Monday, July 15, 2013

Hannemann Reunion 2013!

Every year we have a big Hannemann family reunion with my grandma's 14 brothers and sisters and their children and grandchildren!
It's always so much fun!
The things you can count on at our family reunions include: foot massages for the aunties, TONS of laughing, stink talents, food, and oreos.
And this reunion had all of those things and more.
This year it was in Las Vegas!
(Photo Credit goes to my lovely Mom! Thanks Mom!)
 The womans Vlogging ;)
 In honor of my Grandma and Grandpa we sang my grandpa's favorite song, "When Someone Cares." All 7 of his kids and all his grandkids but 2 were down there for him!
 Cousins just relaxing on some down time!
 It's almost a guarantee that if you are a little boy you are going to LOVE Trevor and follow him everywhere!
 Photo bomb.
 Happy!
 We ate at an awesome buffet! Main Street Buffet, it was delicious! :)
 Another vlogger. "I sneak it..."
 Here is the famous foot massages captured forever! The Aunties getting their feet rubbed by the little boys!
 Walking in old downtown after the buffet.
 HAWT!
 I love my eternal family! :)
 My mom and Aunty Irena!
 Chillin! :)
 Haha.
 Pretty girls!
 Protected by Officer Gordon!
 Eternal!
 We are a little crazy but we are happy that way!
 Aunty Julie just stretching!
Self protection demonstration. Got a little crazy!

We headed up Saturday, had all this fun, stayed overnight with my family at the Plaza, ate then left early afternoon on Sunday! :)
We didn't think we were going to be able to go, but my grandma and grandpa Ah Quin really wanted their whole family there so they made it possible and I am so grateful they did. 
We had so much fun spending time and making memories with our family.
I'm so blessed with a wonderful family, through both birth and marriage!
:)
I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment