Saturday, July 20, 2013

21 baby!!!

Happy 21st Birthday to myself!!! I’ve been thinking of a special way to celebrate 21 without the alcohol and so this is what I came up with…a bucket list of 21 things I want to do within the next 21 years of my life with my love!!! This is my first bucket list and I am so excited! When I hit 42 I will write a new bucket list! Wish me luck!!! (No specific order!)


1.     Swim with dolphins
2.     Live in Hawaii for at least 3 months
3.     Watch the ball drop in time square
4.     Donate my hair to locks of love
5.     Camp/star gaze in the back of a truck full of blankets and pillows
6.     Go to an airport and buy tickets to a random flight
7.     Buy someone’s groceries or dinner secretly at least once a year
8.     Build a tree house
9.     Go on a 5 day cruise
10.  Do work in 21 temples
11.  Be called mommy by more than one
12.  Go to Europe (anywhere, no where in specific.)
13.  Visit Paula in Brazil
14.  Learn how to sew
15.  Give the prophet or an apostle a hug
16.  Go to a Taylor Swift or John Mayer concert
17.  Wear every piece of clothing I own before repeating or buying something new.
18.  See the northern lights
19.  Have a huge bbq and invite everyone I talk to that week
20.  Give away a Book of Mormon on an airplane
21.  Hot air balloon ride

Who needs alcohol when you can dream up big plans! 
Hope everyone has as great of a day as I am having so far (and it's only 10:30!)
Stay tuned for all my birthday fun!

2 comments: