Friday, July 19, 2013

Cuts, pups, and other stuff.

Cuts!!!
Jeff is that boy that feels like he needs his hair cut every week.
So he resorts to cutting it himself and always ends up saying, "next time I will go get it cut."
Well I took it into my own hands this time and we went to Miss Amber Tirey over at Varsity Cuts.
For just $10 he got the exact cut he wanted, his hair washed, a close razor shave to his neck, a hot towel on his face, and some good looking hair!
Thanks Amber! :)
Pups!!!
My parents had another batch of puppies, and they are all just as adorable as ever!
They will be ready to leave the nest next week!
We are asking $100 a puppy (so it's a steal for such cuteness.)
They are mini pinture weenies (however you spell it.)
Biggest they get are up to 15 to 20 pounds.
Both are girls.
Email me if you are interested!



We wish we could have one if you can't tell. Jeff is in puppy love!

Other stuff!!!
I've been eyeing this cute piece of clothing for a couple months.
But I can't justify spending $25 to get it (I know I'm cheap.)
 
So I decided to make my own with an old plaid shirt in my closet that I never wear.


I love it! I obviously am not good at taking pictures of myself to show you the whole outfit but you get the idea!

That's it for today! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and an even better weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment