Monday, July 15, 2013

A good tear jerking LAUGH...

My boss is hilarious and work is always entertaining.
Today she said she was going to email me this link that made her crack up hysterically.
Well she was right...
Jeff and I just broke out in tears from laughing so hard!
Here are my favorites! 
Thanks Tiff!!!

Photos you need to look at to really understand...
 (These bridesmaids are not all little people.)
 (This is not a tiny man riding on a woman's back.)
 (This is not a dog politely riding the train.)
 (This girl doesn't have insanely hairy arms.)
 (This is not a woman grabbing at her own private.)
 (This is not a boy with the face of a man.)
 (This man doesn't actually have smooth, girly legs.)
 (This boy's left hand is not really massive.)
 (This is not a woman with a foot for a hand.)
 (This woman is not levitating on a floating platform.)
 (This girls is not carrying her boyfriend.)
(This guy doesn't really have a tiny head.)

I hope you laughed as hard as I did.
If not, then you are missing out!
Thanks again Tiff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment