Monday, July 22, 2013

Perfect Birthday.

I had such a wonderful birthday!
It all started on the 19th when my visiting teachers brought over a cinnamon chip loaf of bread!
Then my sweet co-worker Valoie brought me some cupcakes and sweet card.

 She makes these cards and special little gift card envelopes.
 She knows me too well.
Then that night Jeff surprised me with a spontaneous trip out to watch Superman on the imax theater.

Driving out!

Then the next day, was my actual birthday...

I woke up and went to dance at 5 am then around 7 my husband and family showed up and surprised me with a breakfast party!
We had pancakes, omlette casserole, bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, milk, and orange juice.
It was fantastic.
Then I opened my presents where I recieved...
 My blog book my family had printed for me!!!!!!!!! I love it!
 It's cool cause I didn't realize half of the stuff I had written about that I will be able to remember forever!
 It seriously is the perfect journal/scrapbook for me to have forever! I love it so much! Thank you so much Mom and Dad and Cec and Trev and Syd! :) I've already looked through it 6 times.
 And I got cute clothes and treats and jewelry and Tuacahn tickets for tonight to Mulan!
My aunty Tia got me the cute shirts and ring, Jeff got me the adorable skirt, Syd gave me the treats and jewelry, my mom gave me the Tuacahn tickets, Cec gave me cute skinnies and flats (not pictured), and Trev gave me the adorable white dress that he picked out all on his own.
My family knows me too well right???
I love everything I got!!! It all made me feel so special!!!
After all the morning excitement I went home and showered then Jeff took me shopping and out to lunch.
 We went to Red Lobster of course. (You think we would be tired of it considering he works there but we sure love their food.)
 In honor of 21 we ordered a Sunset Passion Colada (virgin of course).
I ordered the sweet chili shrimp which is actually an appetizer but I just love it. It's a little spicy but dipped in ranch it is perfect! :)
After shopping and lunch I went home and passed out for a couple hours.
 (Don't mind my freaky hair, it was doing it's own thing hahahaha.)
When I woke up I hurried and got dressed in my new outfit Jeff got for me and we headed out on our adventure...
 We ate delicious steaks at my favorite steak house! On the rocks!
 We didn't even tell them it was my birthday but he said he could tell so they brought me out a complimentary cheesecake with a candle on it.
It was gooooooooood...
After dinner and playing lots of funny games at the dinner table, we headed out on the little activity Jeff had planned for the night...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment