Sunday, June 23, 2013

The ants go marching...

We have been at war with sugar ants this last week.
Ants make me soo mad.
If there is one thing to learn from them it is their consistency.
Earlier this week we started seeing lots of ants so we used store bought bug spray and it worked for a couple hours.
Then we tried some On Guard Do-Terra and that kept them away but they found other ways.
So we tried the cinnamon and found the similar to the on guard.
On Monday night I was so fed up that I wanted to swear so we did a late night run to Smiths and bought some Borax and scheduled to have Garett come spray again.
I'm not sure which one it was, maybe it was a combination, but IT WORKED!!!
Hurray!!!!!
 After getting our house sprayed I was not about to cook so I used the ants as an excuse and we went to In N' Out one of my favorites! :) You can't go without getting a hat! (I'm a child.)

Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm the only good thing that came out of the ants was this meal! :)
If you ever have to deal with ants, first of all I am so sorry, and second this meal really does cheer you up! 
Goodbye ants, you can go marching on somewhere else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment