Sunday, June 30, 2013

All over the place...

Well this week has been all over the place.
I decided to blog about it in an all over the place kinda way.
So this post is that...
This week's where abouts...
Monday I met some of Jeff's aunts and we had a family bbq at his parent's house. I didn't get any pictures :(
Tuesday I started out the day with an awesome photo shoot with this missionary stud!
 Tuesday was our day off and we had so many errands all day. I was dying to swim and lay out all day so around 7 I finally made it to my parents to get the last of the sun then I talked everyone into getting some sno cones! (Mom and Cec were working.)
Wednesday I subbed a couple classes at the Vault and ended up teaching the adult hip hop class! 
I was really nervous but I survived and I think I did pretty well, it was a blast! (Nothing like my aunts though, if you haven't come and tried it out you are really missing out.)
 Thursday is just a blur...but I taught my aunty Irene the old "take a picture of your arm or knee to look like a bum trick" and she couldn't stop laughing. So don't worry, this picture is just of Trevor's knee but we couldn't stop laughing at it. (Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I couldn't believe she was just learning this trick."
 Friday we doubled with Steph and her boyfriend, Jordon!
 Jeff won both games and I took second. (Not saying much cause we are awful bowlers haha.)
Aren't they so adorable together??? Just waiting for the ring (haha I'm one of those annoying people that always bugs them about it.)
 Saturday we found out that my grandpa had a stroke. :( This is a picture of Trevor holding his hand.
 He is stable right now but they are keeping a close eye on his internal bleeding and swelling in his brain. What he needs most of right now is prayers and sleep. My grandpa has always been one of the strongest guys I know, both spiritually and physically. It breaks my heart to see him in this condition and to be so helpless on the sidelines. He is amazing and I am so grateful for him in my life. Please keep him in your prayers.
Also on Saturday I had the opportunity to be the photographer for one of my childhood friends.
It was a lot of fun and she made a beautiful bride.
Stay tuned for more wedding pictures on my photography blog.
Saturday was also the Championship game for the Dixie Rebels where I am a Dixie Chix.
I am so bummed I had to miss it! 
I have been a Dixie Chick since I was a Junior in high school and the very first year they started and last night was their last game and I wasn't there.
Today (Sunday) we listened to Syd speak and spent time with both families!
I love Sundays because they just do something to my soul, they put me at true peace.
This picture is of my niece Emme while Jeff and I were playing with her.
Isn't she so adorable??
I'm starting to get a little baby hungry...

Well this post is all over the place but that's my week in a nut shell.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday and is ready to take on a great week!
I know I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment