Sunday, June 9, 2013

Starlight Express.

My mom is a house manager at Tuacahn, so every year we are blessed with free tickets to see the show.
This last Thursday night my Mom hooked us up with Starlight Express tickets.
A little bit about this play...(I know I needed informing.)
It was written by Andrew Lloyd Weber, the same guy that wrote Phantom of the Opera.
It's about trains, so if you don't know anything about trains I would look them up before going.
They are on skates the whole time.
It's about LOVE.
I really liked it!
 All the Starlight Express party people! My Mom, Syd, Aspen, Jeff, and Me!
Side note: I cannot believe how hot it is already!
 Hammy gets around everywhere!
Ready for showtime!
 At the end of the night we were dropping off my family when Jeff spotted a frog in the middle of the road. So of course he had to save it! It peed all over his hands, haha, ungrateful frog!

We had such a good time, thank you Mom!
We are going to see Mary Poppins tomorrow, I LOVE SUMMER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment