Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smallville Marathon.

Jeff watched Smallville in High School.
Ever since I met him he has tried to get me to watch it with him, telling me how awesome they were.
Well I'm difficult and I always put up a fight because if he likes it that much I probably won't (we have different taste, or so I thought?)
I gave in and we started watching Smallville when summer break started.
A couple episodes in and I was hooked.
We watched it any free second we had, I was addicted.
We didn't go to movies, we didn't rent redbox, we didn't go out to nice restaurants, we would always say, "we have Smallville at home," like it was our child or something haha.
After 10 seasons I can proudly say I watched every Smallville episode, from start to finish.
We are sad it's over but we had a lot of fun watching it together!
(I'm really sad, I really am...pathetic I know haha)
I have a whole new found respect for Superman!!!
He is officially my favorite super hero!
If you haven't ever seen Smallville I highly recommend it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment