Wednesday, June 12, 2013

First Apartment.

I figured it's time to take pictures of our apartment so we can always remember it.
Haha, as if we could forget!
Our home has a lot of little quirks but that's what makes it homey.
Jeff's parents call it the little "love shack" haha.
So here is a little virtual tour ( you can see everything when you first walk in so keep that in mind if you get confused.)
 
 Right when you walk in this is what you see, our little "hallway/entry way."
After coming through the door our little living room is to the right.
 I like color and prints! :)
Live with Kelly & Michael, of course!
To the left of the front door is the kitchen/dining area.
We have a random brick wall that is my absolute favorite thing in this apartment! (Quirk #1...the carpet is nasty, hence all the rugs.)
You never appreciate lots of counter space until you don't have it!
We love the dishwasher!
 At the end of the kitchen is our little laundry area!
Across from the washer and dryer is our clutter corner! Believe it or not I just organized the corner! When you don't have a lot of space you are bound to have something like this (no filter in this tour!)
Right off of the kitchen is the bathroom!
I love my curtain!
 I loved this wedding gift! So thoughtful!

Yes, Jeff's closet if in the bathroom (Quirk #2...no closet in the bedroom.)
 Going out of the bathroom, head around the corner to the bedroom! (Quirk #3...there is not light in the bedroom, the strung lights are our actual bedroom lights, which I kinda like!)
Because we don't have a closet, and I have a TON of clothes, we had to make a closet! I cannot wait for the day when I get a huge walk in closet (a girl can dream!)
Yeah I have way too many clothes!

That's our cute little apartment!
It's nothing special, but it's our home right now!
Some great things about our apartment are...
Rent is super cheap so we are able to save up some money, all utilities are included in the cheap rent, it comes with dish network (TLC :)), it's right in the middle of both of our families, it's in town, it came with a washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
Remember..."Home is what you make it!"




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it so cute! It reminds me of my husband's and I first apartment! Love the pillows on your couch where did you get them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! :) I got the pillows at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Ross! :)

    ReplyDelete