Sunday, June 9, 2013

Photography or something.

I've always loved photography but never felt like I was good enough at it to do anything about it.
Well I've taken a leap of faith and I'm trying it out.
I am wide open to hints and helps and I'm learning as much about it as I can but I have to say...It is a blast!!!
Here are just a few of my favorites from the past couple months!
Fun with some Pine View High dance groups!


 Ultimate photo bomb! This group was too funny!

 Family pictures! Loved photographing the Lee family!



Baby Halen! :) New born pictures are harder than they look haha.


 Parker turned 6!



 Senior pictures for Mason, who is a 4 time tennis state champ! :)

 I am still learning and I am loving it! :)
If you are wanting any pictures done just message me for pricing and details!
I would love to help capture your candid moments. :)

Follow on Facebook...For Keeps Films & Photography! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment