Sunday, June 9, 2013

On our days off...

We LOVE when we have days off together!
This last week we were able to match up our day off and I couldn't have been any more happy.
On this day off we decided to head over to my parents house and have a pool day.
Summer tans here we come!!
 Little excited on the drive over. :)
Believe it or not, Trevor actually wanted this tan line. Haha and the sickening part is he got it in an hour!
We had so much fun! My mom, dad, Syd, Cec, Trevor, aunty Tia, Major, and Legend all came to play that day and we had a blast! But at some point in any pool day everyone needs to take a nap. This is where Major chose to nap.
Priceless.

On your next day off, I strongly recommend having a pool day (with my family) and you will wish every day was a day off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment